Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Almost a Week In Sua

So it's hard to believe but I've been in Sua now almost a week now. I have had friend fish EVERY.SIngle day and I'm not tired of it yet lol. Sua is a tiny town with lots of friendly people. This weekend was a feriada so a normally super quiet Sua was pretty live! Of course there is the beach that I have gone to everyday and it's cute and fabulous. I am doing the host fam thing again and that has been an adjustment. Just to discuss it in one second, I don't have one second to myself...not one..I actually writing this post under the guise that I am taking a shower because it's the only only only time I am sola. I just wanted to touch base and say I"M HERE! I'm happy, I'm adjusting, but asi es la vida. The newest adventure is going to be HOUSING! Right now I'm in a little cozy room which would be fine except I have EVERYTHING from my apartment. So a full apartment worth of stuff in a tiny tiny room. There is stuff I need that I just don't feel like unpacking all these boxes to get ya know? So I feel like I'm camping and hoping I can move rather soon. I'm pretty sure PC is not going to make me do the standard 3 month jam...somethings gotta give if THAT is that call. The other issue with housing is that either you live in Sua or you come for a weekend. No one rents here really long term like a year. So I have had a TIME finding a place. I'm meeting a friend this afternoon to take pictures of two of my possibilities. If I can get more "shower" time, I will post those pics so everyone can be in on the decision making process :) More to come...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails