Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How I'm Livin' Right Now






All of my stuff from my Guayaquil apartment, in one tiny room..aaaaand some stuff just chillin outside. Good thing it's now starting to rain for the rainy season! Everyone keep you fingers crossed that Peace Corps doesn't apply the "first three months living with a host family" rule to me this go around and that I can move in 2 weeks!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jennifer,
It´s thanksgiving week. I want to THANK YOU very much for all your hard work and energy you have put in Guayaquil. A huge hug from me, may the Lord always keep you safe and enlightened. Qué pena que you had to leave GYE, I guess it wasn´t safe for you anymore there, I´m sad for the ladies organization since they lost you, they´ll make things go through, however, I´m sure.

Related Posts with Thumbnails