Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

One of those Days

It was one of those days where I was tired, overwhelmed and just feeling over it and wanting to “call in sick” but I mean, as a volunteer can you really do that?

I prayed to the heavens to please rain down little angels in the place of my sometimes gremlins. If the kids were on the best behavior I could make it but when does THAT happen?

OH Yes God answers prayers!! The kids were soooo good today. When the chicos that can be the worst sometimes were front and center and ready to go, I was worried and weary. They didn’t almost get hit by cars and I didn’t have to throw my body in front of moving vehicles to save them, they asked permission to go to the store to get change while the others waited in a quiet congregation by my side. When the bus finally came they waited on the side walk, boarded in order and miracles of all miracles SAT Quietly on the ride there!! I couldn’t believe it!! I mean I was looking at them like, I was really sent angels! Gracias a Dios!

Class went great, they painted an amazing mural outside without painting each other like the day before and left in order, so much so I was sad to see them go! Ha. The second group too was tranquilo and painted portraits of themselves and were also calm on the way home.

Whoo weeee! Thank you God for sending me these angels the day I needed them to be, now I know I can get them whenever I ask, but tomorrow por favor, I would like my gremlins back as they are way more feisty, fun, hilarious and keep my on my toes :o) -Signed Yours Truly

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails