Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Friday, October 2, 2009

Operation: Back to Me

As we all know the first month here was a rough transition, but being Sunshine Builder I am determined to not let anything get me down. Look at things as opportunities, not obstacles right? So I I'm launching a back to me plan. 

And it goes little something like this (I of course have it all spelled out in my journal but I won't bore you all with that) 

-Prayer/Meditation time cada dia (I've way off of my routine...can't be missing my appointments for annointment (ha, just made that up))
-Find My Piece of Heaven  (you know a place I can always go and feel safe and happy)
-Find some dance (having trouble finding safe, dance spots for adults...this one is major for me)
-Fitness (I eat all the time and luckily I walk a lot as a part of life...but no working out, a lot of PCV's here are Really into working out. Think I should jump on board...Endorphines anyone?) 
-Set some boundries (tough one!! I work 6 sometimes 7 days a week. I'm no good by day 3...we'll see if and when I do this one...) 
-Focus on the positive ( be smart but don't be scared all the time..it's no way to live...)
-Travel (I'm sure getting out of this place now and then will be good for me...just gotta get some off time...)

That's the gist...and by the time This posts hopefully I have put most of these action items into...well...action :)


Wish me luck! 

5 comments:

Ms Edie said...

A wise woman said: "all work and no play..." And YOU ARE THAT WISE WOMAN.

Ms Edie said...

Oops and forgot to say working out is crucial - it has saved my life these pass 40 days or so. Join the gang and hang.

Anonymous said...

all i can say is diga.
try fizz for dancing. its reggaeton and a little techno, its a good time though. its out near san marino. or just hit up zona rosa and wander to the place with the lowest cover charge...i really liked this place called...oh, what was the name?? hangar i think? the door man is SUPER cute.
and taking a break: yes! i already told you STOP working 6 days a week. the mujeres will not be mad at you at all!!
and yes! to travel. thats part of what you are there for, so do not feel guilty about it!
live the life you want to live,
tere

Rachel said...

I completely understand wantimg to work and work until you feel highly confident, but you gotta get away sometimes and come back even more confident and rich in experience. Also a little piece of sunshine for you...I still have the handkerchief your mom gave us at convention/conference that time in the hotel room! Love ya.

Sunshine Builder Freedom Dancer said...

Thank you all for the tips! I took them all in :) I have getting my workout on, and improving on that every week, I have been working half days sometimes, got out of town last weekend and take a break when I need it (but not very often hee hee)... Haven't gotten my dance out yet, but I've found some classes and some spots, so that's coming up too... I love have so many options and opportunities in front of me. Feels like enough to last me two years. Thanks for the love and support!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails