Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Totally not blogging...(con verguenza)

Today I bring you a blog about not blogging.

Why, because, I have not been blogging and I feel I won't be blogging. I know, How rude, right?! The thing is I'm Really having a great time and I don't even want to stop and organize and compartmentalize these moments into succinct neat blog entries. I can see what's going to happen. I'm going to hit a point, maybe the end of my service, and will feel there is SOOOO much to recap on and not know how. The result? My faithful readers sifting through icky, unkempt, disorganize, random, incomplete, you had to be there, I don't really remember how this went, posts. I don't want to do that...

but I know my lovely fam, friends and supporters that you would rather me be out living and loving the life I live rather than be stressed about "timely" updates. Si o no? Si! :)

What's going on specifically, will come later (let's hope), what's going on in general... A beautiful onslaught of visitors which has kept me busy, happy, entertained, recuperating, rejuvenating, and then going all out all over again.

Things at La Aldea are cool, some starts and stops, but I enjoy my time there. This next week we are switchin up the format. Before I was teaching by age group. But sometimes that = me and 40 kids! So next week I am going to try to have a class per house. That = 10 kids + 1 madre, but of ALL ages. I might combine two houses at a time, but teaching something for 5 year olds and 40 year olds at the same time.

When in doubt teach English. Everyone there is dying to for me to teach it (sigh) and everyone will be starting at ground zero. I'm going to give it a shot mañana. Vamos a ver (we will see).

In the meantime, I'll be here in Sua loving life and hanging with visitors and my local friends, may go to Guaranda for Carnival, I need to get to Guayaquil to visit the ladies, gotta get to Cayambe to visit my host fam, I'm trying to plan a trip to Machu Piccu as I have a friend coming for her birthday and beyond that who knows....

So that's me in a nutshell, you know I can't stay away too long so stay tuned...

Love and Light! ASBFD :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails