Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Feliz Año Nuevo!

Hola familia y amigos!!

I hope everyone had happy holidays and I´m wishing you all a Happy New Year! I of course had fallen off of the face of the Earth pretty much Nov/Dec. We´ve hit the ground running too here in January, but I have a little more air to breath. I was going to try to squeeze out some posts this week, but I´m not going to be able to. Next week I go to Cuanca for our "Reconnect" Meeting (even though we are all going to be Disconnected, because instead of us all going together there are three separate locations...totally bummed about that...)I´ll be gone aaaallll week. While it would be nice if you all could have some fun reading material in my abence...I gotta grind out a presentation and prep my counterpart, along with the other zillion daily grind stuff we have all the time. So promise when I get back I´ll blog my little heart out and maybe set you up for some reading enjoyment that will take us far in to February! Miss you all more and more cada dia!

xoxoxo

P.S. Mañana es mi cumpleaño! Yay!

2 comments:

a.eye said...

Hope you have a GREAT birthday!!

~ Ada

Sunshine Builder Freedom Dancer said...

Thanks so much! I did, and thanks for following my blog I feel so special!! xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails