Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day Blues...Just when I thought it couldn´t get worse...

Was totally robbed on Monday. So upset. Was not harmed in ANYWAY. No weapons or anything. Just a broken heart. Things that only have value to me, like my PLANNER and things were taken. My phone however was part of the robbery so I don´t have phone and will probably have new number later, so just keeping everyone informed. This is clearly the making of Gangsta J.... Midwest/Tinsel Town Mentality no mas. Gotta get with these mean streets. Wish me luck, send your prayers and remember I´M OKAY!! Don´t worry!

4 comments:

Mica Clark-Peterek said...

Bummer! Sorry to hear about the robbery! So glad to hear that you weren't harmed! Hang in there! Things will get better!

Candi Glenn said...

awwwwwwww sugah honey pie! First I am glad to hear you are ok. What an awful experience but the best part is you are alive and well and no harm was done. I pray for your safety, your well being, and your spirit be uplifted. Setbacks are setups for greatness. Be safe and I am missing you and so proud of you. Keep your head up (non existent camp hair and all) I love you! Your Back!

Nik said...

Thank God you were not harmed!!! (not the planner...noooooo!!!!) Love you JC

Jamie said...

Screw the planner and phone--I'm glad you're OK!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails