Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Not enough time...con´t

I think this is going to be my last post until I get to my site. Things are way busy with final interviews, tests and evaluations. you´ll be happy to know so far so good all of my reviews have been great and I have been passing my examenes. It just hit me that we have tonight, tomorrow where we plan a party for our host families, then saturday is the party...then we are off to Quito!! We spend 4 days or so in Quito...we swear in on the 19th (!!!) then ti´s off to our sites. My head is spinning and sadness is sinking in about leaving Cayambe, my friends and new family here. Plus we have been working NON STOP so I´m beat down tired. So I think I´m going to take a load off and post post post in a week or two!

Lot´s of LOVE to all!!

1 comment:

Candi Glenn said...

Keep plugging away Front!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails